CRYSTAL ULTRASOUND TRANSMISSION GEL IS ACOUSTICALLY CORRECT FOR THE BROAD RANGE OF FREQUENCIES USED IN MEDICAL APPLICATIONS.
The Director of Provincial Hospital and Health Services evaluated the high and the medium viscosity CRYSTAL ULTRASOUND GEL and declared it “an excellent quality product”. It was approved for hospital use and granted the State Hospital Contract. Currently it is being used by many local state and private institutions as well as private practitioners nation wide.
Specific formulations [e.g. very high viscosity gel] can be prepared to meet user requirements.
CRYSTAL ULTRASOUND GEL is also being used to determine hidden cracks in aircraft!
- Active ingredients are completely soluble in water
- Drying rate is adequately humectant so that half the moisture is lost in not less than 90 minutes at 37 °C with the product exposed
- Non corrosive (Salt and Chlorine free)
- Odorless · Non sticky · Non staining
- Adequately viscous – offers good sliding without adherence loss
- Establishes optimum contact between probe and skin resulting to excellent conductive properties
- Does not cause a heat effect under ultrasonic influence
- Non toxic
- Non irritating to mucus membranes
- Non allergenic
Presentation of gels:
- 250 ml squeeze bottle
- 5 Litre
- 500ml sachets